§1 Applicability to companies and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all
Deliveries that take place between Streamer-Fabrik.de and a consumer. It the respective
Please note the current version.
Any natural person who conducts legal transactions for purposes is to be described as a consumer
completes that mainly neither their self-employed professional or commercial
Employment can be assigned (see § 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of the contract, storage of the contract content
(1) The following requirements for the conclusion of a contract apply to all
Orders placed via the Streamer-Fabrik.de online shop.
(2) Upon conclusion of the contract, the contract comes with
Jan Peter Fidrich
(3) The presentation of the goods represents a non-binding invitation to the consumer
represents to order goods. It is not a legally binding contract offer on our part. Come
When ordering, the consumer makes a binding offer for him
Conclusion of contract.
(4) If we receive an order, the following rules apply
Note: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by making the
The order procedure in our shop has been successfully completed.
The following steps are taken when ordering:
1) Choosing the product you want
2) Order confirmation by clicking on the button created for this
3) Checking the details in the shopping cart
4) The “walk” to the cash register by entering the button created for this
5) Registration by registration (if not already done)
6) Check the entered data again
7) By clicking on the order button, a binding order is placed
Before the binding order is placed, the consumer can return to the page in which the customer data is recorded by pressing the back function of his browser
Correct input errors. As soon as the order has been completed, it will be shipped
a generated confirmation email. This resolves the purchase contract.
(5) The order data will be sent to you by email. The terms and conditions
can be viewed online at any time on the website of our shop.
§3 Shipping costs, prices, payment options and due dates
(1) The prices stated in the shop do not show any tax that the regulation according to § 19 UStG small business owner applies. Shipping costs are added separately.
(2) Prepayment, credit card and PayPal are available as payment methods.
(3) If the consumer chooses to pay in advance, he is obliged to do so immediately
Comply with the conclusion of the contract to reimburse the purchase price.
§4 dispatch of goods
(1) Insofar as the product description of an article does not allow another conclusion, ours are
Products ready for immediate dispatch. It follows that the delivery must be made within 5
Working days. When paying in advance, make sure that the deadline for
the delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the transferring bank.
If the deadline ends on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday, the
applies at the place of delivery, this is postponed to the next working day.
§5 retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid.
Right of withdrawal
Within fourteen days you have the right to cancel the buying contract without giving a reason about why you withdraw from the contract. The withdrawal period begins as soon as you or someone named by you or a third person who is not the supplier have received the goods.
If you want to exercise your right of withdrawal, you have to contact
Jan Peter Fidrich
Please send a clear statement of your decision. Letters or emails will be
Consequences of the withdrawal
As soon as we receive your revocation, we undertake to return all received payment within fourteen days.
Refund payments including shipping costs (only costs that
go beyond the standard shipping offered by us). The fortnightly repayment period
begins to run from the day on which we receive the cancellation letter. The means of payment the repayment is identical to what was used for the actual payment.
We reserve the right to refuse repayment until the goods are back with us
has arrived. By using the right of withdrawal, you undertake to return the goods in question within fourteen days from the day on which you informed us about your project.
If the goods are dispatched before the deadline has expired, this condition is deemed to have been met.
The direct costs of the return must be borne by you.
§7 warranty regulation
The legal requirements for warranty apply.
§8 contract language
German and English are the only contractual language.
§9 customer servic
If you have any questions or complaints, you can contact us on weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.